Pages

This blog was created not to harm people, organization, etc...
Anything that will appear on this blog are sources/author's beliefs and opinion.

Disney's subliminal messaging.


Disney is one of the most controversial when it come to subliminal messaging!
Why?
Well, why don't you try to look at it..?

Here, you will see lot of disney's hmmmm... evil messages!
Ok! let's start when it's logo first.

As we all know the number 666 is the representation of a devil.

Winnie the Pooh
Who doesn't know Winnie the Pooh? I guess noone except those who are newly born, retarded and maybe out of the world.
Have you noticed that there is an evil-head like in this picture, well I'm just really for if this is a top view of an Island or a top view where the green ones are leaves of the tree, but one thing I'm sure. EVIL!

The Little Mermaid
A fairy tale of a mermaid who lives in the castle underwater. Where the castle is made with...
with... what? what is it? hmmmm....
Oh, it's a dick!!
Oh men!!!

Here is another one.
See?? well, for a better view!
What the ****, the priest got his member erected while conducting a wedding. See!!

The Lion King
The lion king was one of my most favorite show when I was a kid, and I've just discovered recently some evil messaging from it, how sad.
Look closely at the stars saying...
No comment!!.. haaaay.. ><

Who Framed Roger Rabbit
I don't really know this show, but maybe you.
Animators explained that Jessica (The girl on the picture) should have underwear there but for some error it may look exposed. Well, thats how I look at it, NAKED!!

The Rescuers
One of the oldest Disney show which I also don't know.
Unlike on the show "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" where Jessica Rabbit look naked, I'm sure this time, there is no such an error in it. Because it is obviously...
made on purpose. I think, maybe they want to advertise nudity and they're using this show as a medium.

Another screenshot from this show is this image.
Now, they're really into sex!! SEX!!

The Tangled
One of the latest show produced by Disney, it is a revised version of the classic show 'Rapunzel' in 3d. I've just watch this film and for me it's good, Rapunzel is pretty a teen, really pretty I think but I'm shocked that this show haven't escaped the grasp of Disney's subliminal messaging.
Well, here it is...



Disney's really something, well of course they are, since they're one of the Illuminati's 17 Families.

Found more Disney's subliminal messaging? feel free to share it to us and I'll be glad to post them here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sir try this link. I think it will help you on this topic. http://hitzin.com/view/i2xg35039/disney-subliminal-messages-beauty-and-the-beast/

Anonymous said...

I knew about some of these but others r just outrageous

Anonymous said...

I also have seen and heard of a few of these, but wow that is crazy. I guess im not really surprised, but there goes my childhood :(

Post a Comment